Soul by Seal  » Music  »
  • This family man, Seal has a very nice, charming and super amazing voice
  • I highly recommend all music fans out there to go and listen to Soul by Seal

• by eryana09

This family man, Seal has a very nice, charming and super amazing voice. I highly recommend all music fans out there to go and listen to Soul by Seal. This man truly has soul! And it is not hard to know some part on why Heidi is falling in love with him truly. He has this soulful voice and he

can be called the man of soul surely. Take a listen to some of the songs in this album and you will get what I mean.

I love lots of songs in this album. Bear with me. They are It’s A Man’s Man’s Man’s World, A Change Is Gonna Come, I’m Still In Love With You and just so many more.

• In fact I love all the tracks inside. It feels like he is dedicating some tracks to his lovely wife, Heidi Klum and perhaps his kids too.

I totally respect a family man like him and I just wish he win an award or something. Not many people could sing like this, and I mean in a Seal type of personality

way. How can I explain it? Perhaps if you close my eyes and don’t tell me this is Seal, I would know it is him just by the songs in this album. It goes something like that.

This is my most personal opinion and I highly recommend Soul by Seal. Go get it and get some soul music in your life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142304675551030/k2311a0423/4.23.09