Role Models  » Movies  »
  • I love this movie, enough said, go and watch it and you will be filled with so much fun and laughter

• by eryana09

Role Models made me laugh like crazy. I watched with a group of friends and we were basically just making a “wild guess” that this movie is going to work out. We were actually wanting to watch another movie show, but this one was available so it was pretty much a spot-on type of movie.

Remember the character “Mike” from TV hit sitcom Friends? Yes,

he acted in this, alongside Seann William Scott. The “Mike” guy is none other than Paul Rudd and he’s super cool, I truly adore him to bits! The Director that cast these 2 gentlemen are really clever.

The plot goes like this. Instead of serving jail time, they have to serve as a guide to these young and decent children, filled with wild antics.

• Oh yes, and they have to pass their probation period as well, otherwise more trouble will brew in. And will they prove to be real “Role Models” for these kids? That’s where the fun part comes in and you just have to see those that is responsible for making me laughing buckets. The duo works together well hand in hand and you could see them “partnering”.

Paul Rudd’s character is the more serious one, whereas for Seann, he is the more jovial, a bit serious yet filled with a childish candor. I love this movie, enough said, go and watch it and you will be filled with so much fun and laughter. 2 notorious guys mixed with notorious and decent children formula totally works for me. 9 stars for Role Models.

Role Models

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675531030/k2311a0423/4.23.09