Push  » Movies  »
  • I think that Push the movie is not that bad but not that great either

• by eryana09

I think that Push the movie is not that bad but not that great either. Honestly speaking, it has some good and bad moments. Child actress Dakota Fanning is charming as always but I find that her role could have been better.

Maybe because this is kind of a graphic type of movie including some science-fiction type. If you

look closely, you can imagine some other movies that are close to this one. Say for instance, Matrix and a little bit of perhaps X-men or Jumper in it. That’s what I feel.

The lead actor, Chris Evans is as handsome as always and if for anything to watch this movie, watch out for him. He is a good ...

• actor and talented too. Only that this Push movie could have been a little better. Won’t want to spoil too much, but at the end of this movie, I felt that the movie could have had a proper ending. It is something like fill in the blanks for me, or that it is going to have a sequel.

Maybe

the idea is to keep audience guessing. Anyway, the idea of a psychic being in a time where it is used to gauge and find out on government activities have perhaps been used in other movies too. The formula is not unique, but it has a little bit of credibility that I find worth watching. So I give it a rating of 6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675521030/k2311a0423/4.23.09