My Bloody Valentine  » Movies  »
  • But I won't recommend at all for the young ones and especially pregnant ladies to go watch since it is bloody scary

• by eryana09

Have you guys watched the 3D movie, My Bloody Valentine? I was so scared out of my mind watching this and since it is on 3D, it makes it all the more scarier especially when the psychotic killer throws the axe at the victims.

You feel like you are the one being axed!

No kidding, it is really scary. But I won’t recommend at all for the young ones and especially pregnant ladies to go watch since it is bloody scary. There is just something about gory movies that totally gets to me and I would be remembering it for days.

I won’t tell whether the ...

• killer is a ghost or a person possessed for that matter but you just have to come and see it. This guy years before in this particular town, got into a coma after a mine accident by this guy responsible for it and he comes to revenge. But he died and years later, this
        so called “killer” resurfaced and that’s the suspense that will keep you guessing. Like who is this killer and why he is on a killing spree like a crazy shopaholic. I would rate this movie as 7 and it has the right amount of suspense. But don’t watch it if you dislike gory scenes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675471030/k2311a0423/4.23.09