Bride Wars  » Movies  »
  • And when friends become foes, they sabotage the other preparations in order to make their wedding the best one and to over-ride their friend's
  • This will be a movie catered to the hearts of ladies and I love seeing the wedding dresses in the story so much

• by eryana09

Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway star in this wonderful Bride Wars. I watched this in the cinema with my best friend and we were relating to what we fantasized on our future wedding someday. I’m sure best friends will always talk about their own individual weddings someday and everything that goes through it like best friends should. Choosing

the beautiful bride dress, the event preparations and many more. But what if your best friends appear to be your own rival in marriage because your wedding and your best friend’s wedding falls on the same day?

And when friends become foes, they sabotage the other preparations in order to make their wedding the best one and to over-ride ...

• their friend’s. I wouldn’t say much about this chick flick but it is quite worth your money to get the DVD and spend the time watching with your best mates. This will be a movie catered to the hearts of ladies and I love seeing the wedding dresses in the story so much. They are gorgeous.

One particular scene

which I love and remember until now would be the one where Anne’s character jumps from behind Kate to so called “attack” her for being such a prick. The ending is kind of cool and cute and although the plot is not that hard to figure out, I still enjoy it the same and going to give this a rating of 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675461030/k2311a0423/4.23.09