I Am Legend  » Movies  »
4.7
  • Watch how the story starts and ends and the title I Am Legend has so much to do with the ending, which is truly sad for me

• by eryana09

Will Smith truly has proved his worth and value as an actor and his convincing acting in I Am Legend truly shines. As usual, movies like this gives me the jitters but I braved myself to watch it on the cinemas when it was first shown.

There is just something truly shocking and

scary about the world coming to a diseased period or along those lines of the world is perhaps coming to an end. I can’t imagine if I were to be Will’s character in a real situation and having to live all by myself and truly hunting for animals to survive.

And when the ...

• dark creeps, having to close the curtains and windows and doors tightly shut just because there are so called infected humans out there trying to “kill”. This is a very cool story and so scary that it had me thinking about it for days after it has ended.

Watch how the story starts

and ends and the title I Am Legend has so much to do with the ending, which is truly sad for me. The ending is inevitable and I could understand why the Director made the ending in such a way. This is a very powerful and sweeping story certainly, and I give it a 10.

I Am Legend

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304675431030/k2311a0423/4.23.09