Olay Thermal Skin Polisher
  • I went for facial using scrub, but in a month when I wanted to go for it again, my skin could see visible rashes and my forehead darkened

• by swetha
      Skin polishers are many infact, there are certain facials too which use scrubs and polish the skin, but this one product is really trust worthy. I went for facial using scrub, but in a month

when I wanted to go for it again, my skin could see visible rashes and my forehead darkened.

This left me with a feeling that these products aren’t trust worthy, but using Olay regenerist ...

• thermal polisher, I could really regain my skin color and now there is a glow that can be seen on my face.

Olay really worked wonders on my skin.

I use it once a

week, this little use itself worked very well for me.

It’s not costly and anyone can afford for it.

It is the mini peel treatment using glycolic acid.

I really got positive results using this product.

quick note by anonymous :

If this one that heats up… It is hella awesome if your pores are big and/or dead skin. I’m a guy and my job is about appearance and big pores does make you look older.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3150767530231/k2311a075/7.5.06