• I love to read matchmaking books whenever I get such opportunities
  • This book is for aspiring women and men out there and I recommend reading

• by eryana09

The cover of this book, Become Your Own Matchmaker: 8 Easy Steps for Attracting Your Perfect Mate by Patti Stanger and Lisa Johnson Mandell is very enticing. I love to read matchmaking books whenever I get such opportunities. This book is for aspiring women and men out there and I

recommend reading. That’s because we should all be prepared if one day we become single all of a sudden and wanting to get back in the dating game.

I certainly like the flow of writing by these 2 authors; namely Patti and Lisa. That is because upon reading halfway, I find ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172304675241030/k2311a0423/4.23.09