Ikea Furniture
  • I don't know about you but I like Ikea furniture
  • Some people find flat pack furniture off putting but we've never had problem putting the things together

• by suejeff
      I don’t know about you but I like Ikea furniture. Let me tell you what I like about it and why.

I like its keen lines and I like the prices.

Some time ago we bought an Ikea sofa.

It didn’t take too long to put together, just a matter of following the instructions

and slotting the wooden pieces in the right places.

It looks good and it’s comfortable to sit on.

Ikea has a good selection of modern furniture.

You can buy kitchen stools from about £10 each in Britain.

They’re plain wood so they won’t clash with your decor, and they fit nicely under a breakfast ...

• bar.

You can buy a whole kitchen if you’re so inclined.

Ikea is a good place to go if you want to revamp your kitchen units with new doors.

They have a good selection at reasonable prices, I like the white ones.

Some people find flat pack furniture off putting but we’ve never had

problem putting the things together.

The furniture looks modern and there is plenty of choice so you can match it to other items and to your decor.

So if you are thinking of buying some new furniture and you’re on a tight budget, who isn’t nowadays, but still want style, then Ikea is the place to go.

Ikea Furniture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5750767520231/k2311a075/7.5.06