Mac 187 Duo Fibre (stippling) brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have had the 187 for three weeks and not once have I been disappointed with the results
  • I paid $94 NZD - all MAC gear is way expensive down here

• by Kiwibird

Just to be clear right from the start: Perfect 10. Just doesn’t get any better than this!

In the past, I have found liquid foundation to be a complete hound to get right - streaks, cakeiness, looks fake and mask-like.

I have very pale skin and every flaw in application might as well be

a neon sign.

And there is nothing worse than getting most of the way through a face-full only for it to go horribly wrong and have to start all over again.

This brush is a one-go wonder: perfect, light, air-brushed makeup every single time.

And I mean every time.

I have had the 187 ...

• for three weeks and not once have I been disappointed with the results.

The technique is very different to “normal” foundation brushes - only the tiniest bit of liquid foundation just on the white tips of the brush and dapple on until perfect coverage has been achieved! Easy peasy! Works wonders with

mineral foundation as well.

The price is a little scary at first.

I paid $94 NZD - all MAC gear is way expensive down here! - but in my opinion, totally worth it if perfect makeup every time is important to you.

And if Review Stream ever invents an 11 rating - I am totally there!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304675180930/k2311a0423/4.23.09