Dove White Beauty Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I found Dove white beauty bar on the grocery shelf, I immediately placed it on my cart
  • I like that the mostly white box with blue accents evokes purity and cleanliness which is what I want in my soap
  • This is good news to me because I dislike using lotion even if I know how important it is to moisturize
  • I love how the soap smoothly glides in to my skin
  • I think its moisturizer caused the soap to look like it is melting

• by sikat

I am the type of consumer who can be easily convinced by a single television commercial. I saw this Dove ad on TV whereby a soap user was challenged to use regular soap one side of the face and Dove on the other. It further showed that the Dove side became way smoother than the soap side. It was so convincing for me because I was using a special organic soap at

the time and when I touched my face, my skin really felt rough.

When I found Dove white beauty bar on the grocery shelf, I immediately placed it on my cart. The packaging is simple and elegant. I like that the mostly white box with blue accents evokes purity and cleanliness which is what I want in my soap. I read that it contains 1/4 moisturizing lotion. This is good news to me ...

• because I dislike using lotion even if I know how important it is to moisturize. This soap is just what I need.

When I opened the box, the scent is just subtle and not overpowering. It smells fresh and clean. I love how the soap smoothly glides in to my skin. It is soothing and relaxing. After using the soap, it does leave my skin supple and moisturized. My skin felt silky that

I kept rinsing because I thought there are still soap residues.

The downside of this soap is that it tends to soften after using it for awhile. I think its moisturizer caused the soap to look like it is melting. I am not sure if this is a technical ploy that will make me buy additional soap sooner. Honestly, I do not mind. It is a reasonable payoff in exchange for smooth and soft skin.

Dove White Beauty Bar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304675120930/k2311a0423/4.23.09