The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love my favorite soap but the curiosity in me always sparked whenever I am introduced to a new product
  • I like the simple packaging because the purple color of the product gave the bottle an appealing look
  • I am not familiar with this fruit so when I smelled it, I thought it had a hint of guava
  • I lathered the gel unto my skin and I immediately noticed how it moisturized well

• by sikat

I am a soap-user. I love my favorite soap but the curiosity in me always sparked whenever I am introduced to a new product. My friend gave me The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel. She said she got it on sale and could not pass up the opportunity for a bargain. I was just thankful to have a thoughtful friend.

The shower gel comes in a generic clear plastic

bottle in 250 ml. I like the simple packaging because the purple color of the product gave the bottle an appealing look. It is wonderful that in the bottle it states that their packaging is 100% recyclable. I love that it is formulated to be oil and soap free.

When I poured the shower gel on my palm, the consistency is thick and rich. The smell of passion fruit is wonderful. I am not familiar with this fruit so when I smelled it, I thought it had a hint of guava. I am not sure if the belong to the same fruit family but I like it. I lathered the gel unto my skin and I immediately noticed how it moisturized well. The smell is not overpowering yet it is subtle and wonderful. It really smells good that I ...

• The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel
      do not need to put cologne on. I even tried not putting deodorant on my underarms one cold day. I thought that I won’t sweat because of the weather. True enough, I did not smell. It was amazing.

The 250 ml bottle will last you for more than a month. A dollop a day is enough to clean the body. I only have a fourth of the bottle left after

using this every day for a month. I am now saving it for special occasions. The scent it leaves on my body complements my favorite perfume. I am saving what is left of my shower gel because there are no The Body Shop products in my town.

I recommend this product. It is a different shower experience. It leaves me feeling fresh and smelling good. My bathroom smells good, too, every time I shower.

The Body Shop Passion Fruit Shower Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304675110930/k2311a0423/4.23.09