Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
  • At first, I thought maybe the product did not work, but my lips never became flaky and chapped as they do without a product on them
  • Overall, I will most definitely purchase this product again

• by Christina Hill

Do not be shocked by the $22.50 price tag of Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, the lip balm is well worth the price!

Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 uses real sugar blended with blackcurrant oil, grapeseed polyphenols, and vitamins to provide protection, moisture, and sun protection.

I purchased this item from Sephora (www.sephora.com) while I was trying to finish using a gift certificate. I will admit at first I was a little wary of paying

so much for a lip balm. After all, you could always buy a Chapstick or Carmex at your local grocery.

Fresh’s version of lip balm comes in classy metal tube which screws on and off. There is a decent amount of product in the container. The lip treatment has a delicate scent. To me it smells faintly of lemons.

I used to like using Carmex; however, I never liked the feeling on my lips. I felt ...

• that even though Carmex was better than Blistex or Chapstick all of these brands left my lips feeling as if there was a thick waxy coating on them.

Fresh’s version does not leave a gross layer of wax or stickiness on your lips. Instead, the lip treatment is very light. At first, I thought maybe the product did not work, but my lips never became flaky and chapped as they do without a product on

them. Fresh’s lip treatment leaves a barely there coverage and there is no residual gross lip balm taste.

Another thing that I loved about the Fresh product was that if my hair brushed against my lips, there was no residual stickiness on my hair.

Overall, I will most definitely purchase this product again. I have found my lips to be much more smooth without the gunky feeling other lip balms have given me in the past.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304675100930/k2311a0423/4.23.09