Parent’s choice dipers vs. White cloud diapers
  • I am very disappointed in this, because in my opinion, white cloud far outweighs parent's choice for the following reasons
  • I have never had that problem with the white cloud brand
  • In my opinion, white cloud is aces in my book

• by sweetpatudie

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I shop at walmart 99% of the time for all my shopping needs, especially for diapers. In the past couple of months, walmart has not been carrying the white cloud brand of diapers in payson, arizona. The other walmart brand is parent’s choice.

I am very disappointed in this, because in my opinion, white cloud far outweighs parent’s choice for the following reasons; white cloud has very minimal

leakage problems,(or close to none), the price is reasonable, and I just prefer them over parent’s choice. parent’s choice price is $13.

97 for the big boxes, as the white cloud is $16. 97 for the big boxes; yes, they are more expensive, but by only $3.

I have had so many leakage problems with the parent’s choice, that I have to change my twin girls every two hours. As ...

• the white cloud, I could go every four hours.

Every morning, or after nap time, they are soaked through. I have to give them baths each time, because they would have their urine all down their legs, not to mention the double loads of laundry, because they are soaked to the bone.

I have never had that problem with the white cloud brand. So, in retrospect, I would

buy white cloud diapers any day over parent’s choice, the price difference is no problem if you consider that you are going through twice as many diapers in the same time period.

I just wish that walmart still sold my favorite brand of diapers. In my opinion, white cloud is aces in my book.

Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542304675080930/k2311a0423/4.23.09