IWon.com -POOR GAMBLERS, REJOICE  » Web sites  »
online
  • I think you will find it interesting as well

• by covenly1
      I really enjoy using a slot machine to gamble! I don’t have the money to be using slot machines to gamble, anymore! So, I do the next best thing. I gamble on a free website on the net, called Iwon. com.

On this site, you may choose from a multitude of types of gambling, and it is all free.

You don’t really get to keep what you ‘win’, but you don’t ‘lose’ any money, either! For me, the thrill is just seeing if I can ‘make’ pretend wins, and it takes my gambling urges away.

This is what I call, guilt free gambling!

If you prefer to play poker, or black jack or many, many other types of gambling ‘games’, you will find them at Iwon. com.

There are even ways to sign up for free, that will allow you to get a chance at winning thousands of dollars!

I own my own slot machine, from Bally’s. It is great fun, and it is set up for tokens, right now, not for money.

It can be ...

• IWon.com -POOR GAMBLERS, REJOICE
      changed. I have found that my guests love to play with the tokens, as there is no fear of them losing money.

Still, they enjoy the games! So, those of us with computers on the internet, may enjoy many, many types of gambling, just for the fun of it, on the website, Iwon. com.

My 99 yr old cousin

used to tell me, regarding gambling: “If you want to double your money FAST, fold it over!”………. she was right, for most the time! I do still enjoy going to Las Vegas, but, when I am not there, I do enjoy Iwon.

com. I think you will find it interesting as well! Go, check it out! It’s free~ even, guilt free!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2025096750530/k2311a0925/9.25.05