First Day High Movie  » Movies  »
2.0
  • However as we continue to watch the movie, I have noticed some scenes that weren't original
  • She ended singing her song leaning on her locker which was exactly the same with Vanessa Hudgens in Highschool Musical when she became disappointed with Zac
  • Although my brothet enjoyed watching the movie

• by clickmarbin

It was my younger brother’s birthday when we went out to watch a movie. After eating at a restaurant, we went to the cinema as my Dad asked us which movie would we want to watch. My younger brother have picked her choice so we watched First Day High.

First Day High was starred by the latest teen

stars today; Gerald Anderson, Kim Chui, Maya Salvador, to name a few. The story was about five different people who were suspected for poisoning their school’s basketball team. Each of them stated their own stories to defend theirselves from the said accusation.

The beginning of the movie was fine and we found the actors and actresses of the ...

• movie very good enough to portray their characters. However as we continue to watch the movie, I have noticed some scenes that weren’t original. The concept of the story between Kim and Gerald were similar to the scenes of Vanessa Hudgens ans Zac Efron in the hit hollywood film Highschool Musical. I have noticed it even further
        as Kim had sung a sad song after her argument with Gerald. She ended singing her song leaning on her locker which was exactly the same with Vanessa Hudgens in Highschool Musical when she became disappointed with Zac.

Although my brothet enjoyed watching the movie. I was quite unsatisfied and disappointed that the movie somehow has lacked of originality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304674790930/k2311a0423/4.23.09