Asience Deep Nourish Hair Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, if I don't apply conditioner, my hair definitely feels drier and more unmanageable
  • I like this because it is simply giving my hair a second life

• by cHip

I’ve used Asience hair products for almost 2 years now, ever since it was launched in Singapore. And i must say, this is one of the better product that i’ve used so far.

My hair is a little wavy and tends to curl whenever the weather is humid. I’m using the Deep Nourish range because my hair is pretty dry. This conditioner does me well because the texture is just right. After shampooing, I apply the conditioner and leave it on for about a minute before rinsing it off.

The texture before and after application of the conditioner is drastically different. When i use the conditioner, I can really see the moisture being retained in my hair. However, if I don’t apply

conditioner, my hair definitely feels drier and more unmanageable. This is especially obvious if i blow-dry my hair after my shower. It takes a much longer time to dry my hair if I applied conditioner and after blow-drying, my hair still appears smooth and nice to the touch.

The scent of this conditioner is subtle to me, however, my hairstylist did mention to me that this particular product has an especially strong and lasting scent due to the use to scent essence. Therefore, it is very easy to identify the product from the scent itself. However, it is not that strong to me. In fact, previous brands that i’ve used, like Dove and Pantene, have a much stronger and obvious smell ...

• to me. This one doesn’t really appear to be that strong to me. In fact, if my hairstylist had not mention it, I would have thought there was no lingering scent from my shampoo at all!

I find the results of using this conditioner very good, especially when I use the Asience Shampoo and the hair treatment together with this product. I have to say, this is one brand that has really made my hair so much nicer! The effects of the conditioner can be felt with the first use, but can only be seen only several washes. In fact, after continued use for months, I really feel an improvement in the texture of my hair. My hairstylist also mentioned the

change too! I like this because it is simply giving my hair a second life! :)

A few months ago after I dyed my hair, I continued to use this brand’s shampoo and conditioner. Surprisingly, my hair feels so much smoother and less tangled than previous times when I dyed my hair. This is also another reason why I’m continuing the use of this product. It really nourishes the hair and repairs/prevents any damage done from chemicals. It’s great!

So if you are like me and have dry and in humid weather - frizzy hair, you should really give this product a try! I’m sure you’ll be able to see the difference even before you finish using a bottle!

Great product! I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304674690930/k2311a0423/4.23.09