Krakal Beach  » Leisure  »
  • The beach is behind the mountain so it's very interesting
  • I like the sand in there because it's white
  • They usually hunt it to consume, they say it's so delicious when got cooked

• by coolvie

Last weekend, me and my boyfriend go to the beach in my city, it’s name Krakal Beach. It’s located in a south beach, the southest part of my city, it’s in Wonosari, Jogjakarta. To get to the location is about two hours by motorcycle or by a car.

To get there, just follow the Wonosari street, go uphill and along the street it will be a lot of direction that you can read to get the beach. The beach is behind the mountain so it’s very interesting.

The way is

easy, but since we must go uphill to the mountain first, the street is so challenging, it’s up and down with many sharp turn. One reason I wanna go there is because of the way, I can enjoy my trip in the way because the view in the mountain is so beautiful.

Krakal beach is very wide and beautiful, it’s name ‘Krakal’ beach because there’s so many little stone, rocks, and also coral. “Krakal’ is Javanesse language means rock or little stone.

When I went there, the waves is not ...

• big because it’s dry season and usually the waves is becoming when at night, so, the coral and the rocks in the beach is appear clearly. We must walk on the rocks and little coral to touch the water.

I like the sand in there because it’s white. I can laying down and play with it.

There’s so many little sea animal appear in the beach. Local people there usually hunting for the ‘landak laut’/porcupine sea, its a round animal which covered by thorn in whole its body.

They usually

hunt it to consume, they say it’s so delicious when got cooked. There’s so many big coral in the beach, some of them have a big hole because of abration, it’s very beautiful to take picture over there.

In the sand near the big coral, sea plant also growth well, its cover the sand, but not whole sand in the beach. Along the road to the beach, there’s so many local people who open a little store, usually it’s a food store, provide to visitors when they hungry or need something to eat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 612304674600830/k2311a0423/4.23.09