Timex Indiglo watch  » Watches  »
  • My favourite watch is my Timex Indiglo
  • My husband bought it for me two Christmas's ago, and it is the best watch I have ever owned

• by Melissa Glenn
      My favourite watch is my Timex Indiglo. My husband bought it for me two Christmas’s ago, and it is the best watch I have ever owned. This watch has a turquoise plastic strap that has proven to be very durable, with a metal buckle.

Usually the buckles on watches, like swatch watch are made of plastic

and are often the first part of the watch to break. Not so with my Timex Indiglo.

My favourite part of this watch is the face. It has a two-toned aqua colour to it, which always makes me think of a perfect ocean.

The name Timex Indiglo is written in the centre. The face of the ...

• watch is further protected by a clear circle about half a centimeter thick, which fastens to the strap.

I have showered with this watch on, swam with it, gardened, worked out, and it has never quit on me. I have only had to change the battery once.

This watch keeps perfect time. The best thing about

this Timex Indiglo watch is that if you press the button it glows! This lovely turquoise light.

Sometimes I press it just to see it!

Timex Indiglo is waterproof to 35m. So if I ever go Scuba diving I’ll do just fine.

The price was right too at $34. 99CDN plus tax!

Buy a timex, you can’t go wrong, I sure didn’t!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6450767460131/k2311a075/7.5.06