The Fast and the Furious
  • I like action movie, including car racing
  • I think there's so many stuntman and many effect has made to this movie, because it's impossible to see it real

• by coolvie

I like action movie, including car racing. I always like the Fast and the Furious no matter it’s the first movie, the second, the third or the fourth one, I like them all.

The Fast and the Furious is the first movie before the sequel is made.

I watch this movie over and over again.

Like it’s

tittle, its about car racing, the car and the speed is so wonderful.

All car that shown in that movie I’m sure is very expensive on modification.

The story is tell about a police Brian O’Connor (Paul Walker) who undercover as a racer street.

His mission is to investigate Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) to get some information ...

• whether and proove of his crime.

Brian become friends with Dom then, he even fall in love with Dom’s sister, Mia (Jordana Brewster).

Race and race has been played by Brian and finally he knows that Dom is really doing some crime in highjacking but after he got a chance to arrest Dom, Brian let him go

away because he feels that he got another chance to not go in jail.

Though the story is not outstanding, the action is good and make me don’t wanna blink the eye when see the car action and race in the street.

I think there’s so many stuntman and many effect has made to this movie, because it’s impossible to see it real.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112304674560830/k2311a0423/4.23.09