Pond’s White Beauty Lightening Lotion
  • I feel comfort with this product because I have no effect side problem with my skin, beside it's safe and don't containing harmful material
  • After use it, my face feels light and cool, I think its also contain some material to make my skin relax, its comfortable after use it
  • The package of this lotion is also interesting, the shape is like a liliy flower, its unique, I like it and don't wanna just throw away the package when the lotion is empty

• by coolvie

I use Pond’s White Beauty Lightening Lotion for about years. I feel comfort with this product because I have no effect side problem with my skin, beside it’s safe and don’t containing harmful material.

Sometimes I also use the cream one and sometimes the lotion.

The lotion is more liquid than

the cream, but it’s still fells cool and soft in my skin face.

Pond’s white Beauty Lightening Lotion contain Lycopene + and Pro Vitamin B3 that material make the skin face is brighter than before.

Though the changing is not so significant, I feel a little bit change that my skin ...

aisha says :

my skin is too dry and brown spots on it i want something that make my skin fresh and glowing is ponds white beauty is good for me pl z tell me i am very worried about my skin

Galega says :

Yes, you can use Pond’s White Beauty. It should give glowing sensation out of your face. However, it may not heal the brown spots. For that, you may consider using an anti mark cream for few days, like Contractubex or No Marks Cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304674550830/k2311a0423/4.23.09