Autan - Mosquito Repellent  » Health  »
  • I usually use mosquito repellent in lotion to avoid mosquito
  • I usually use it at the night before I go to sleep, I don't like use blanket because the weather is so hot, so I wanna free from mosquito using this lotion
  • As long as we don't use it too much, I think it's no problem to our skin

• by coolvie

Who loves mosquito? I think everybody don’t, even hate it. Yes, it’s a bothering insect that make us feels so mad when they bite us, even make our skin itch and irritate.

I usually use mosquito repellent in lotion to avoid mosquito.

It’s practice and has a good fragrance.

I use ‘Autan’ everyday especially in the

dry season like now, there’s so many mosquito in my house.

Autan is a mosquito repellent in lotiaon which has a lavender fragrance.

It’s use that fragrance because mowquito hate that smell.

I usually use it at the night before I go to sleep, I don’t like use blanket because the weather is so hot, so ...

• I wanna free from mosquito using this lotion.

8 ml of Autan I can use it for about 3 5 days.

I don’t use so much in my body, I just use it in my hand and in my foot.

And it’s prooven, after I use this lotion the mosquito seems hat me and

far away from my skin, so I can sleep well without bothered by them.

As long as we don’t use it too much, I think it’s no problem to our skin.

This lotion is effective for about 6 hours, but don’t use it to children especially children under 6 because it may harmfull or irritate to their soft skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342304674540830/k2311a0423/4.23.09