Loreal White Perfect Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Every morning after I get up, I notice different texture on my face

• by ibizaspain

Even at night your skin continues to reproduce melanin which causes skin darkening. My dermatologist told me that while sleeping, it is imperative that you continuously apply creams on your face so that you never give a chance for melanin to reproduce. In that way if you are currently into

skin whitening, you can see fast results.

I tried Loreal White Perfect Night Cream for several years now. I have maintained it as my night regimen before I sleep. After I clean my face, I apply all over my face.

This night cream is brilliant. It has a non-sticky formula ...

• which when you apply easily dries. Then it has a melanin-block and procystein, which act to regulate the melanin production at the source to fight against skin darkening and brown spots. Every morning after I get up, I notice different texture on my face. It is more supple and smooth.

This night cream also contains glycerin. The latter is an ingredient which is responsible for skin hydration in that way the skin is efficiently hydrated all day long.

My skin has been so flawless all these years.I have experienced soft skin and clear complexion. Thanks to Loreal White Perfect Night Cream.

Loreal White Perfect Night Cream
    Shubhangi K Jamnik says :

before marriage i had better skin texture. It was not that fair but even. That time better glow on face. Everyone was giving good comments on my face. But after marriage means last 2years im facing lots of problem in case of my face. Its becoming darker darker day by day. Its not even now. Same issue in full body colour. So pls suggest me any cream for that. Im living in Mumbai city in india. And i hv completed Skin lightening Peel off tretment in KAYACLINIC befor 2months back. It was of 4-5months treatment. But no use. So pls guide me. Is this Loreal White Perfect Night Cream will help me out ? Whts the price of that ?? Waiting for your valueble reply. Thanks.

ibizaspain replies :

In my case it was really effective. The thing that I love about Loreal is it has an intense whitening formula which really helps combats melanin production. I would suggest, when you get up you use the Loreal White Perfect whitening facial wash and then use the Loreal White Perfect whitening toner. Then apply the Loreal White Perfect Day Cream. Before going to bed, use the face wash and toner still then apply Loreal White Perfect Night Cream. In this way you constantly stop melanin production and eventually your skin will lighten up making it more fair. Thanks for your question by the way ……And by the way, avoid over exposure to sunlight. I know its very hot in India. Please use sunblock if you will have activities under the sun. I don`t let sunlight touch my skin not even for a single second.

Iqra says :

Try to involve in sex only when you desire otherwise your body will not accept it in return body color becomes darker

Galega says :

Sex has nothing to do with the color of your skin. That is just a myth.

fareha khan says :

loreal white perfect night cream is effective for pimple ,rashes or any acne problem? i m also using a lacto calamine lotion in the morning so can i also use this cream in night ?

Galega says :

Yes, you can use this cream in the night, even if you are using a lacto calamine lotion in the morning.

However, please wash your face before applying this cream in the night.

munaza says :

Em using jenssen day cream in the moring…em used this cream in the night..my skin is oily

Galega says :

Yes, you can continue using jenssen day cream in the morning and L’Oreal White Perfect in the night. Just ensure to properly wash your face before applying L’Oreal White Perfect Night Cream.

heman says :

Hi Can Men use the Loreal White perfect night cream. Or is it menat only for ladies Please let me know Thanx Heman

Hi Heman,

You have asked a very good question, as this cream is being used by both men and women.

However, this cream is manufactured and marketed for women, not men. If you are a man, you should avoid using it.

You should know that the internal mechanism, including hormonal stuffs, is different for men and women and hence a cream which is manufactured for women should not be used by men.

Luwelle says :

Hey there Im a male and im currently using loreal white perfect night cream. The cream is very effective for me coz when I wake up every morning my face feels smooth and supple.

Galega says :

It might have worked for you, Luwelle. But, I was telling about facts. Cosmetic products are manufactured differently for men and women. There are slight difference between the underlying chemistry of facial skin of different genders. Herbal products are generally gender neutral.

I would never suggest a men to use this cream. It is based on scientific logic. In my country, lots of men use Fair and Lovely, which is marketed for women. Unilever India had to issue a statement that they intend only women to use the product. The same goes also with this L’Oreal product.

aleena says :

i am using loreal white perfect night cream, my age is 22 and dry skin, i am using it for fairer skin tone but it is causing pimples on my face ? i dont have acne problem and normally i dont get pimples hardly i get a pimple in 2,3 months but after using this cream i get a pimple daily.

Galega says :

You might be allergic to some of ingredients of Loreal White Perfect Cream. That’s why you are having these skin issues. I would suggest you to immediately discontinue using it and look for a suitable alternative.

aqsa says :

my color and skin is effected by local creams and I hv also hairs on my skin please suggest me.my age is ,20 years old.n my sister skin damaged by pimples and have many dark pimple spots on her face plz plz suggest me.

Zoe says :

May I first recomment to deal with the breakouts before applying whitening creams? Sometimes ingredients in these types of producst can cause havoc on broken out skin and cause even more problems. I would recomment a sulfate free cleanser as a start and a salycilic acid product (a toner perhaps) at bedtime. You will find that this will help lighten the skin some even without applying the cream, and boost it’s effectivness when it is applied.

Galega says :

Your skin seems to be quite sensitive.

The first thing you need to do is to get treated for pimple breakouts. You can try a good anti pimple cream and face wash. There are many in market. It is also possible that pimple problem is emanating because of some hormonal issues. If you are bearing with irregular menstruation period, you should get that treated.

Once your pimples are gone, you should try this product. However, since your skin is quite sensitive, you need to apply some caution. Always go for patch test before applying it on your entire face. Take little bit of cream and apply at a very small area. If there isn’t any issue within 24 hours, apply it on your entire face.

For skin hair, I would suggest you to consult a beauty parlor for a suitable method for your type of skin.

Aqsa says :

Now i use clean clear face wash and rose water as a toner and loreal white perfect night cream.is it good for my
    face or not plz tell me.

Galega says :

I don’t see any problem in this combination. I have used Clean and Clear Face Wash along with my wife. And, we are completely satisfied with it. Similarly, Rose Water as a toner should be good without any side effects, whatsoever.

You can continue with the same combination. It should work for you.

Aqsa says :

Thanks but i m afraid because i read many articals on facebook and google about whitening cream also loreal..so thats y i m not satisfied with lorral.plz me.

Galega says :

Whitening cream can be harsh on skin. But, it is widely used. And, if your skin is not allergic to any ingredients and you are following instructions, you should be fine.

Snow says :

Hello Galega,

I saw a lady’s posting regarding using the product during pregnancy and just wonder if you could tell me is it safe to use “LOREAL Advanced RevitaLift Day Cream” during pregnancy or nursing? Thank you very much, Galega

Best regards,
    Snow

Galega says :

Loreal is silent on this question. It means you can use Advanced RevitalLife Day Cream during pregnancy. Had there been any problem, Loreal must have mentioned it on their website.

I have also checked the ingredients, and I don’t find anything which can stop you from using the cream.

Snow says :

Hello Galega,

Thank you so much for spending your time and for the valuable answer I appreciate it. _

Sincerely,
    Snow

Roshni says :

My skin color dark.. So I ask you when that cream I use that time my skin will bright ???if bright How take the day ??

carmie_kane says :

Hi Roshni,

Loreal Perfect White Cream will not guarantee to make your skin white fast. It depends on your natural skin tone. If you have a very dark skin then, it can take a lot of time for you to see some results.

My skin is tan and I have used it before and I have not seen the result that I wanted.

Galega says :

This cream controls the formation of melamin, which is generally attributed to brown color of the skin. This cream can work wonderfully to bring back your natural color of the facial skin. However, if your natural color is dark brown, or better to say you are genetically programmed for this facial complexion, you may not get any effect.

If you have seen your skin turning dark in recent times, this cream will definitely work in that situation.

zoya says :

I m pregnant and I also suffering from tuberculosis can i apply loreal night cream during pregnancy

Galega says :

You can use it during the pregnancy stage. However, whether you should use while getting treatment for TB will depend on the medicines you are taking for TB. Please consult your doctor before using anything - even a cosmetic product.

Faizan says :

Hye dear.. My skin is too oily , can i use this cream..?? Please rply me

Nd, can i use white perfect with loreal hydrate 5 both mix ??

Galega says :

Yes, you can use it. However, you should not mix LOreal hydrate 5 with this cream. You can use both on the same day at different time, though.

Faizan says :

Hye.. My skin is very oily can i use it , i have also pimple pr0blem.

Galega says :

L’Oreal White Perfect Night Cream is suitable for all skin types, including oily. You can definitely use it.

Which should use first scrub 0r face wash ?? Help me plzZz

Galega says :

You should use Scrub first and then Face Wash.

In any case, Facial Scrub is not supposed to be used daily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304674500830/k2311a0423/4.23.09