Nippon Travel Ltd. , Calgary  » Business  »
#104, 1011 1st. Street S.W., Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
  • I was very impressed with the efficiency and the expertise she had for travel services for the Far East, inbound and outbound

• by Mark Williams

I dropped in at the Calgary office of Nippon Travel Ltd. a few weeks ago to find out about the services they were providing.

The office was located in the downtown core, or very close to the downtown core, of the City of Calgary, Alberta, and was very easy to get to.

This was

a travel agency, and as the name implies, it was managed by a group of Japanese nationals.

I have been to Japan before, and as I walked in to the office of Nippon Travel Ltd.

, I could right away sense the Japanese hospitality and cultural environment.

...

• I was received by a staff at the service desk.

She was very courteous and was most prepared to serve the customer for all travel needs.

I was very impressed with the efficiency and the expertise she had for travel services for the Far East, inbound and outbound.

The Agency had excellent information

about the destinations in the Far East, which was what I went there for.

I got all the information I wanted for planning my trip to the Far East.

I was very happy and impressed with the service, and decided that this would be the travel agency I would come in the future for all my travels to the Far East.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412304674420830/k2311a0423/4.23.09