Brother Fax Machine 750  » Electronics  »
  • I like this machine and find it suits my needs very well
  • I can not necessarily vouch for the reliability of receiving faxes, but since it sends them very well I think it could be programmed to receive them just as well
  • I would recommend the Brother Fax machine 750

• by snowy

I have a Brother Fax machine model 750 at home. This is the fax machine I have used for the past several years. I like this machine and find it suits my needs very well. I use it several times a month to send faxes.

It doesn’t seem to receive faxes as well

as it sends them but I dont have the need to do that as often so it is not something that I have done alot of. I can not necessarily vouch for the reliability of receiving faxes, but since it sends them very well I think it could be programmed to receive them just as ...

• well.

This fax machine has a comprehensive manual with it that discusses the set up and reception for your fax machine. It also includes a phone number on the machine itself should you need to get in touch with someone at the corporate office or to ask technical assistance.

This is a handy

feature to have, should you need to ask a pertinent question.

The manual does have easy set up and operation for either your home or business office. I would recommend the Brother Fax machine 750.

It is a really good machine to have. I would feel comfortable purchasing it for either a home or a business.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162304674390830/k2311a0423/4.23.09