BareNaturals Ultimate Concealer
  • What I like about this product that it is not the harmful make up like the ones we see in the market because this concealer is made up of minerals like Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Real South Sea Pearl Powder, Kaolin Clay, Allantoin
  • Before, when I had those huge pimples because of hormonal changes and puberty stage, I was a bit moody, I didn't like people staring at me or I don't like staring at them either
  • I really recommend this product to anyone

• by jake4you

Barenaturals is a line of healthy mineral make up only available online.

One of their bestsellers is the “Pimple Be Gone” entitled Ultimate Concealer.

What I like about this product that it is not the harmful make up like the ones we see in the market because this concealer is made up of minerals like Mica, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Real South Sea Pearl Powder, Kaolin Clay, Allantoin.

Therefore, it does not only those unwanted pimples and acne scar, it also

heals them in the process. Although this concealer comes only in one shade, it can hide almost any shade of the skin. But I guess not for the very white people because this concealer is a little bit tan colored.

Let’s face it, confidence is power, and if your face is flawless, you have the confidence to strut yourself anywhere. I really like this concealer since it’s so natural-looking and even your friends won’t know that you put on concealer. It’s so fresh looking.

• I also like the fact that after a whole day of work or school, the concealer wont produce a cakey effect on you.

I also like the fact that it spreads evenly when I use my hand to apply it on the pimple. I top it off with a mineral make up foundation for the fresh look for an everyday use.

This concealer, even though it comes in a small, circular compact, and is only 2.5g, really changed and boost my confidence. Before, when I

had those huge pimples because of hormonal changes and puberty stage, I was a bit moody, I didn’t like people staring at me or I don’t like staring at them either. When we took pictures, sometimes I don’t want to join the picture taking and sometimes I do an angle wherein my pimple can’t be seen or sometimes, if the picture is really important, I just photoshop. My life before was so sad, but now, this concealer changed it all.

I really recommend this product to anyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304674370830/k2311a0423/4.23.09