Post-It notes
  • I find my desk gets covered in Post It notes extremely quickly, so at least by colour coding them, I can keep them in some kind of order

• by missymoo
      Post It notes are fantastic things… especially if you’re a writer, like me, and you’re constantly getting loads of ideas for articles. They stick to pretty much anything - but only for a certain amount of time.

After this time has elapsed (I’m not sure quite how long this time is,

but it’s in the region of four to six weeks), you’ll start to get ‘peelage’.

The edges of the Post It note start to peel away from whatever you stuck it to.

Try and stick it back and it peels away again, right in front of your eyes.

I use ...

• them to jot down ideas, useful websites, things I must do, etc.

And I make use of the different colour ones you can get now too.

Original yellow for notes I need to keep pretty much permanently - like reminders stuck to the bottom of my computer screen.

Blue

for websites I need to have a look at.

Pink for article ideas, and so on.

I find my desk gets covered in Post It notes extremely quickly, so at least by colour coding them, I can keep them in some kind of order.

At least, that’s the theory.

Now where was that article idea?…

Post-It notes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3050767421231/k2311a075/7.5.06