Ralph Lauren Hot Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Although it was a spring release, the best time to wear Ralph Lauren Hot would probably be in the fall or winter

• by xlittlekatiex

Of all the perfumes and body sprays I have sampled and purchased, Ralph Lauren Hot is without a doubt my favorite. I have continually stocked up on it since I first smelled it when it came out years ago.

This perfume was created for younger women (teens to twenties) and many older

ladies do not see the appeal in it.

The scent combines several smells that, when combined, are unique, sweet, and sexy all at the same time.

Fresh milk, mocha cream, maple, almond, and vanilla all make this perfume unique and exciting to own.

Although many complain of the smell being over ...

• the top and too sweet, the smell fades and adjusts to your body shortly after being applied.

Men in my own life have adored the smell of Ralph Lauren Hot, both on me and when I let them smell the sample vial I carry around in my purse.

Although it was a

spring release, the best time to wear Ralph Lauren Hot would probably be in the fall or winter.

The price, although relatively high, has been worth every penny for me.

Wearing Ralph Lauren Hot is refreshing for me because it is not a typical scent: over-the-top citrus or floral notes do not define it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562304674180830/k2311a0423/4.23.09