Dodge Stratus
  • The only problem I've noticed with the car is that when it runs near empty, it tends to sputter

• by xlittlekatiex

My father bought this car to use as a family car until my sister and I were to graduate, and then we would be able to use it. We bought it when it was about a year old with minimal mileage.

The car is good looking, functional, comfortable, and an

extremely smooth ride.

It gets pretty good gas mileage and is a great car to take on a road trip, for the seats are spacious and comfortable.

The sound system in the car is good and I did not feel the need to modify it in that area.

You ...

• can relax while driving this car, for the steering wheel is really “loose” if that makes any sense and sitting back feels comfortable and safe.

If you are looking for a stylish enough car that rides smooth and comfortably, the Dodge Stratus ‘04 is the perfect car for you.

The

only problem I’ve noticed with the car is that when it runs near empty, it tends to sputter.

If you don’t drive it too hard, it should last you.

It is great for learning how to drive because it is not stiff to the touch and the seats/wheel can be adjusted plenty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92304674160830/k2311a0423/4.23.09