Alberto VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another great thing I like about this product is that it really lasts until evening

• by tenderheart

Do you have a long, curly hair like me? I have been trying out lots of mousses, gels and other hair products and Alberto VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse is my favorite so far. I apply it on my hair usually

after showering.

This mousse adds life to my curls and prevents it from becoming frizzy.

There is a little bit of a wet-look effect which is good because my hair doesn’t appear dry.

Make sure to shake the canister before applying.

Scrunch your hair back and forth to add volume and life.

You can leave your hair to dry or use a blow dryer.

I usually let it dry by itself for a more natural look.

The mouse is a little bit ...

• Alberto VO5 Curvaceous Curls Styling Mousse
      sticky to my hands but I just wash them after setting up my hair.

Another great thing I like about this product is that it really lasts until evening! It really holds my curls the whole day and my scalp doesn’t

get flaky, sticky and itchy.

With the right amount, application and scrunching, my hair has an extra bounce and I look like I came out of the parlor.

I never go out without applying it on my hair.

I highly recommend his product!

debbie howell says :

please give list of stores in my area where product is available. Columbia tennessee or Pulaski Tennessee. Alberto VO5 Curvaceous

tenderheart replies :

i`m not from tennesse so i am not familiar with the stores there. did you try the department stores on health besuty section? Watsons and duty free shops also have the product.

Psalms says :

Did they discontinue this product? Do they still have it available at any stores in Hawaii? If not, would you know the best product to recommend that is the closest to it? I bought a can of that product exactly. When my can went empty I went back to purchase more. Well, it wasn`t at any of the stores here anymore. I already contacted them about this but I`m looking for all the help I can get. My graduation is in less than three weeks and this product is the best thing that ever happened to me. I`ve used a ton of mousses but this truly is the best. It never got stiff or hard, It wasn`t dry and flakey. It was shiny and moisturized and Always held each curl in place. Never has my hair ever gotten frizzy. And it doesn`t leave a sticky feeling on your hands or your hair. Please and thanks.

tenderheart replies :

the product is still in the market. im not sure what stores in hawaii though… i think amazon is selling the mousse. last month, i bought mine in duty free.i also use Citre Shine Fresh Fusion Making Waves Curl which i also reviewed in this site . maybe you can try it with other mousse. i hope you find alberto vo5. if not, try citre shine.

Carol DAgosta says :

can`t find in San Diego Ca. Please Help

tenderheart replies :

try online shopping or visit the site of your nearest shopping center

quick note by anonymous :

Its really good i personally enjoyed this and it really works on your hair and its amazing

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312304673950730/k2311a0423/4.23.09