FedEx Kinko’s Lansing, MI  » Business  »
6240 W. Saginaw Hwy. Ste 1, Lansing, MI 48917-2467
  • When my husband told them about the problem on the cartridges that they deliver, they made sure that they will replace the said cartridges
  • I noticed that their cards are all about animals and pets and nature which is nice
  • I enjoyed reading those cards and looking at the cute greeting cards with pets on the front

• by hornetlover

My husband always order cartridges online. FedEx is the one who delivers it to our house. But, the last time he ordered cartridges at FedEx, the cartridges were not working. So we had to go to FedEx Kinko’s to get a replacement for that cartridges.

FedEx are known for its fast and on time delivery and another thing where they are good at is with the personal services. When my husband

and I went there at FedEx Kinko’s, one of the employees came to us right away. Though it was not a busy day, the place is wide and that will take a minute for a staff to attend to you instantly.

The moment you enter FedEx Kinko’s, staff will greet you no matter how busy they are. When my husband told them about the problem on the cartridges that they deliver, they ...

• made sure that they will replace the said cartridges. They delivered it to our house after a few days.

The manager feels sorry for that shortcomings, they didn’t want that to happen though. He told us that it was the first time they had delivered a malfunctioned cartridges, but that doesn’t matter at all. The important thing there was they replaced the cartridges and they did it right on

time.

If you would come to visit FedEx Kinko’s, they also have xerox machines there. So, anyone can go there to have their documents photocopied. There are different greeting cards available there, too. I bought birthday card for my brother. I noticed that their cards are all about animals and pets and nature which is nice. I enjoyed reading those cards and looking at the cute greeting cards with pets on the front.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412204673800930/k2311a0422/4.22.09