Daniel Woodland, Doctor of Dental Surgery  » Medicine  »
4124 W Saint Joseph Hwy # 3 Lansing, MI 48917
  • I know that that's part of their job, but there are other employees who are naturally rude
  • After a few, the dental secretary called me inside and she checked on my teeth and the tooth that I was having problem with
  • I was so surprised when I found out how much did they charge us with my oral consultation, almost hundred dollars
  • Although Daniel Woodland's dental service is kind a high, they will give you the best of services and you will be very satisfied with it

• by hornetlover

I don’t have a cavity or tooth decay. But last month of March, I felt this discomforting pain on my bitewings, that’s how they call it here. It was one of my molar teeth. If I am going to drink cold water or eat cold foods, I will feel that pain and it really irritates me. It like my world has been frozen. When I gargle, there’s pain and I couldn’t handle this anymore.

What my husband did was, he called Daniel Woodland’s dental clinic and scheduled me for a check up. It was my first time to have an oral check up here in Michigan. My husband is one of their clients so when the staffs saw us, they gleefully greeted us.

Since it was my first time in their clinic, I have to fill up a form so they would know my dental history. The receptionist was so helpful and accommodating to any questions that I may have.

I know that that’s part of their job, but there are other employees who are naturally rude. But, Daniel Woodland’s employees are so polite and nice.

After a few, the dental secretary called me inside and she checked on my teeth and the tooth that I was having problem with. She gave me an x-ray and she took all my other concerns and complains regarding my tooth discomfort.

When the dentist came in, I was a little nervous because I don’t know how is he going to perform the test on me. But, as we go on talking and as he goes on questioning and reviewing my details. I got comfortable with him. The dentist was so relax and he will not let you feel any tension talking to him. He told me that I do not have any cavities but it is better to have an oral cleaning at least twice a year to keep my teeth healthy.

After a few minutes of explaining and ...

• showing me the results and what problem my tooth was having, he gave me a special toothpaste that I would use for a week. They scheduled me for a follow up check up right after that.

I was so surprised when I found out how much did they charge us with my oral consultation, almost hundred dollars. For an x-ray and a little explanations and a toothpaste, a hundred dollars. Great.

After a week, they called me for my follow up exams. I was so at ease and relaxed with my dental hygienist. She was so nice and smooth. She made me feel at ease before and during the dental cleaning. I have never been so comfortable with my dental hygienist before. They charged a little higher than the first time when I had my first dental check up.

Last week, it was my husband’s schedule for filling and cleaning. For some reason, the filling in one of his teeth took off, so

he had to call Dr. Woodland. They scheduled him few days after he called and when he came there on the said date, the dental hygienist was already waiting for him. They did not charge him on re-stuffing his tooth.

Although Daniel Woodland’s dental service is kind a high, they will give you the best of services and you will be very satisfied with it.

If you are waiting for your turn to be called, you can sit down on their waiting area and read some informative magazines. If you have your kids with you, they have a kids section also. Kids can sit down and draw. Their drawings will be displayed on the lobby so the next time the kids go with their parents or if the kids have an appointment there, they could see their own art works.

After my visit at Dr. Woodland’s clinic, I am never experiencing any tooth pain at all. My mouth feels so clean and fresh.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262204673780930/k2311a0422/4.22.09