Massage in Amsterdam  » Health  »
drdot.com
  • Since I am a small timer musician myself, I decided to go for one after a gig in Amsterdam
  • The rate I paid for a hotel massage was 150Euros

• by schnucki

I was told by my musician friend that there is a massage team in almost all major cities in West Europe and the US and Canada who give kick ass massages. It seems that this team mainly does massages for musicians. Since I am a small timer musician myself, I decided to go for one after a gig in Amsterdam.

What happened was, I called up the number that was given to me by my friend. An American lady answered. I gave her my details like what time and where I would like my massage to be held- backstage or in a hotel. I chose in the hotel. She

told me that I would be contacted shortly by a Dot Bot in Amsterdam. I didn’t know what a Dot Bot was. 10mins later, I received a call from a message therapist, allegedly called Dot Bot. We arranged the massage according to my schedule. I actually wanted that evening itself. Well, I had an appointment that evening.

I told the massage therapist which hotel I was in. After 45mins,she arrived with her massage table, accompanied by a guy from the concierge to my hotel room. She is a small lady, not very tall. She wore a tshirt that has the company’s website on it. I found it very professional.

• She opened up her table and prepared the towels in less than 5 mins. efficient and professional.

I was just waiting to lie on the table as I hadn’t had a massage for a very long time!

For that 60mins, I was in total bliss. Every part of my body was massaged. she has the right strength for the right part. Like for the back of the knees, she was soft, for the calves and forearms, she did it strong. Her fingers are simply strong. The funny thing is, she is quite small for her strength. I was totally amazed and overwhelmed by the massage. She didn’t speak throughout the

massage, which I liked it very much. I know there are some chatty ones. I slept during the massage and woke up when she asked me to turn over. It was good to be awaken as I could enjoy the rest of the massage.

After the massage, she packed up the table and prepared to leave. I told her that she could get the payment from the concierge, which was pre-arranged with the lady boss I called earlier.

Anybody who wants a kick ass massage, you could visit - drdot.com. The phone number is stated on the website. The rate I paid for a hotel massage was 150Euros. Really worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342204673770930/k2311a0422/4.22.09