Lexus RX 350  » Cars  »
  • I received one of the best birthday gifts from my wife, and I feel like paying her back soon
  • The gift was an all new Lexus RX 350, and it totally reinvented the way I think about SUV's

• by Cyril

I received one of the best birthday gifts from my wife, and I feel like paying her back soon. The gift was an all new Lexus RX 350, and it totally reinvented the way I think about SUV’s. I’ve been driving this vehicle nonstop, and feel like leaving my other treasured vehicles in the garage.

During one weekend back from Hawaii, my wife presented me with the Lexus RX and a ribbon ontop. It totally blew my mind at first site, and I was attached to the car there after. The nice beautiful curves of this car make it really attractive, and thats not it.

When I drove the car on a first spin, it totally amazed me how agile and comfortable the ride was. I used to drive a Toyota Sienna, and the ride seemed a bit shakier and

less driving control could be managed by me in the drivers seat. With this new RX, I can not explain in words the sheer comfort of sitting in for rides. The shock system is by far much better than my old Toyota Sienna and newer Toyota 4runner. At times in the older vehicles, I would lose my breath due to excess bumpy and shaky conditions. However, with the new RX, the shocks do a much better job at damping the many potholes driven over on routine trips and leisure rides.

More than that many more features are include, including a backup camera sensor which comes in handy. I tend to use this camera for sole backup and safety reasons. File holders are included in back of both front passenger seats, and my kids find it useful for studying and ...

• putting back educational folders. Cup holders make even the least of shaky conditions much enjoyable. Both windshield wipers in the front detect the amount of rain hitting the glass, and sense the intensity of rain, to increase or decrease wiping motions. Also, there seems to be three controls for the back gate entry at the rear of the car. The remote can lift this hood gate at a distance of more than 15 feet. Also, implanted in the driver’s side of the car, are controls to lift and close the hood gate. If by chance, the hooded gate needs to be closed and no remote is in sight, a button under the gate can easily shift the gate to close.

In my experiences driving, racing this car would seem to be a little risky but managable. On high

ways, this car can pick up on speed at a higher rate than other competitors. The comfort in ride and security, make me feel I have the best in technology for my family. The design aspect of this car blends in well with fast driving, and one wouldn’t expect a low horse power engine to be implanted in the car. At points when I’m driving, particularly in Safari’s, nearby airports on in car fire works seeings, the sun roofs do a good job in presenting the sky’s view.

This car is more than what meets the eye, and I feel especially bonded with the skillful and designful architecture of this well equipped SUV. I would give more than five stars, since many other cars can’t even come close to being compared with the amenities of the all new RX 350.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92204673720930/k2311a0422/4.22.09