Berjaya Times Square Hotel & Convention Center, Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 55100
  • We traveled by land for us to visit more places and enjoyed our stay with Malaysia

• by carrlndajef

The most exciting trip I ever had is went my company sent me to be one of the facilitators of our Malaysian incentive trip for our one hundred sixty distributors who qualified our annual tour incentive program. This was my first time to go out of my country and every thing was so memorable.

We had traveled from Penang to Kuala Lumpur for six days of tour. We traveled by land for us to visit more places and enjoyed our stay with Malaysia. And in everyday, we have to more from one

hotel to another.

Among these hotels, Berjaya Times Square Hotel & Convention Center fascinates me more. It was located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur and very accessible to most of establishment where you want to go.

Actually, the hotel itself is a one-stop place to do shopping and relaxing at the same time for is just above the fourteen-story shopping mall, probably the biggest shopping mall I ever seen. Berjaya Times Square Hotel is the largest hotel in Kuala Lumpur. It has a very attractive facilities and Convention Halls that ...

• could accommodate large events.

We also got the chance to take a dip on its swimming pool in the middle of its balcony while watching the stars. It also had a spa facility so one can relax after a busy day of shopping.

The foods are great too I enjoyed eating my breakfast and lunch while over looking at the once tallest tower in the world. Staffs are very accommodating and friendly. They serve buffet and all the food is a must taste menu.

And if shopping inside Berjaya Times Square Mall

is not enough, you could step out and walk a just a little distance to visit the world famous Bukit Bintang where they are selling items and souvenirs at very low prices. There is also a shopping establishment in from of Berjaya Times Square Hotel where you could buy electronics products at very cheap price.

Berjaya Times Square Hotel is worth visiting. Your Malaysian tour would never be complete without staying to this hotel for at least a couple of night. Their rates are reasonable and it is really worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22204673690930/k2311a0422/4.22.09