Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat  » Baby care  »
  • My daughter loves this chair and I would recommend it to any parent who's looking for a Booster Seat that is very portable and safe, especially secure

• by winsse

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Trust me when I say I have searched high and low for booster seats everywhere for our own daughter to use. And after almost a month of doing research, I finally decided on this one portable very affordable booster seat.

I purchased the Fisher-Price Healthy Care Booster Seat online, and was very excited to have our

daughter finally sit on it.

It exceeded my expectations! It did exactly as it was advertised it could do.

You can adjust it to be secured tightly on any stable chair there is.

You can even use it when going out for a picnic.

The strap is very trustworthy and surprisingly easy to adjust.

you can ...

• fold it up and carry it around on your shoulders as it is light enough to carry, and the the tray just pops out if your child is done with it, he/she can continue sitting on the chair as you clean the tray.

And not to mention it is dishwasher safe! The chair can also be

adjusted that even a 2 or 3 year old can still sit on it.

My daughter loves this chair and I would recommend it to any parent who’s looking for a Booster Seat that is very portable and safe, especially secure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542204673530830/k2311a0422/4.22.09