Crocs Shoes  » Clothes  »
  • However, I just love their cool designs for so long, and I think it's really unique to wear such perforated shoes
  • Actually, my Crocs shoes were given as a present from my uncle, since yes, it's really expensive, for any common shoes, it's rated for about $80 and luckily I was also got the shoes which is almost reach $150, very expensive but however I love the material they used for the design

• by Qin

It’s really like a dream to have such an expensive shoes like Crocs on me. I’ve been longing for having those branded shoes for more than 2 years and I’m about to stop thinking of it since perhaps I won’t be able to purchase it.

However, I just love their cool designs for so long, and I think it’s really unique to wear such perforated shoes. I’m not sure if

the designs are made considering the pleasure for us to walk. But once I’ve tried to use it, yes I really feel comfortable, not because it’s really soft and flexible but also the hole on every side makes my feet kept fresh and it’s really nice. I even don’t get sweating like I used to, it feels comfortable wearing such shoes.

Actually, my Crocs shoes were given as a present from ...

• my uncle, since yes, it’s really expensive, for any common shoes, it’s rated for about $80 and luckily I was also got the shoes which is almost reach $150, very expensive but however I love the material they used for the design. My crocs are white and the other is orange. Both of them are truly cool, the designs are fashionable not that simple but also not that complex for
        me to concern.

Moreover, I simply interest with the color choices that they design for their products; it’s really colorful and well-matched with everything I wear. I can say it’s really trendy and the crocodile’s logo on each pair is also eye-catching which makes me so proud of wearing that shoes (not to mention, it is really branded shoes that people will directly see my feet wherever I go for walk, really happy).

Crocs Shoes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552204673410830/k2311a0422/4.22.09