Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush 020 Petal
  • Although, personally I prefer to use a big round blush brush
  • Now that they have come up with mineral make-up, I love them even more

• by raspberryglace04

After years of trying on different brands of makeup from the expensive ones to cheap ones, I would have to say I finally found the brand that works for me. After my mother gave me the Revlon Custom Creations foundation, I got the Revlon ColorStay

Mineral Blush 020 Petal for myself. And I could say that this is the perfect blusher for me.

I just love this makeup! It is neither too strikingly red like you had a blood spurt on your cheeks nor is it orangey and unnatural looking. The color just looks “natural” on my face. I look just like I blushed naturally, or that my cheeks are really just rosy.

This Revlon ColorStay Mineral Blush comes in a rectangular packaging with a see-through top cover so you can see the shade of ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312204673400830/k2311a0422/4.22.09