Cartier Diamond and Rose Gold Love Ring  » Jewelry  »
  • Rose gold has always been my favorite fine metal, and Cartier specializes in rose gold

• by Kay
      The Cartier “Love” collection is one of the most timeless jewelry collections. Introduced in the 1970’s, this line has since become a classic. While people are often familiar with the “screw” motif, in which a bracelet or ring is studded with (what appear to be) tiny screws, the diamond Love ring contains diamonds in place of the screws.

Rose gold has always been

my favorite fine metal, and Cartier specializes in rose gold. When I saw the rose gold Love ring, set with diamonds all around, I was, well .

. .

in love. After trying on a few sizes, I settled on one that would fit the middle finger of my left hand.

Because this ring is a band, it does not get in the ...

• way of daily chores. The diamonds, set into the gold, retain their sparkle without cleaning for a long time.

The gold is thick (but not uncomfortable), so it can be worn for many many years to come without showing wear and tear. Cartier jewelry pieces are made to be heirlooms, and the quality of this ring proves it.

When I wear this ring,

I feel like a princess. The diamonds never fail to catch the light (often refracting the light into rainbows), and I always get compliments on the rich, warm pink color of the rose gold.

I wear the ring so much it’s become a part of me now. I only take it off for cleaning, and after I put it back on, it always looks brand new.

elizabeth cadiente says :

i want to know the price of cartier rose gold with stone round pink sapphire love ring collection, 750 c 47,with serial number OQ1294C1.just curious.try to find it in your collection,but i can find it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4540767340331/k2311a074/7.4.06