Revlon Custom Creations 020 Light  » Cosmetics  »
  • I just had to settle for lack of other choices and believe me I've tried the expensive as well as the cheap ones just to get my foundation color right

• by raspberryglace04

My mother gave me the newest in the Revlon line of foundations, the Custom Creations 020 Light. It is a unique makeup in the sense that has a dial to customize the shade from lighter to darker depending on the user’s skin tone.

My skin is on the light side but not really porcelain white, but has

a somewhat olive or yellowish tone so I’ve always used medium foundation or those with natural or neutral tones but I can never seem to get the perfect match. The makeup I’ve used in the past were either too dark or too light or something in between, but not really the shade I would want to ...

• achieve. I just had to settle for lack of other choices and believe me I’ve tried the expensive as well as the cheap ones just to get my foundation color right.

Then, as I’ve said my mother made me try this Custom Creations foundation. I placed the dial in the middle to achieve a not so light

and not so dark shade and it came out perfect! Everytime I use it, it just feels like it glides on my skin and I look like I don’t really have heavy makeup on.

Did I mention that the bottle uses a pump mechanism to dispense the makeup and it has SPF 15! Really a great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312204673380830/k2311a0422/4.22.09