Softspots Womens Shoes  » Clothes  »
  • I love shoes and sandals of different styles and colors
  • I consider them as important possessions so I properly keep and stock in its original box to keep them from getting deformed
  • I found there an Ocean Green color which I have been looking for in sandals but its design happens to be too simple
  • I saw one gorgeous design in Almond Tan accentuated by a flower on the side and this was when I decided to buy
  • From the looks of it however, the craftsmanship is superior and will last to worth the price I paid

• by ladyli

I love shoes and sandals of different styles and colors. Although I look forward to having “Sale” periods to avail of discounts, I also would do impulsive buying of expensive bags that meet my taste for as long as I find them comfortable, durable and of good fit to my feet. I have various colors of shoes that match the color of my bags and clothing but I make sure each pair of shoes and sandals. I consider them as important possessions so I properly keep and stock in its original box to keep them from getting deformed.

Lately I discovered a good line of fashionable footwear in the net. It is the Softspots Women’s Shoes. The homepage is http://www.shoes.com/softspots. The page states : “Softspots womens shoes are a revolutionary line of footwear that combines advanced comfort and wearability with

versatile style and exciting design. Using advanced technology and the finest materials, Softspots shoes and Softspots sandals look and feel fantastic. Join the revolution and treat your feet right with Softpots comfort shoes.”

I got attracted with this good introduction and started looking over the designs of the shoes beneath the intro and it was then that I got so excited. The designs of the shoes and sandals are exactly matching my taste. The heels are of comfortable height and the designs are very elegant. I found there an “Ocean Green” color which I have been looking for in sandals but its design happens to be too simple. As I browse further it is all the more that I got so magnetized with the array of shoes. I however find them too expensive as they range from $70 to ...

• $ 82. It is too costly for me because the most expensive pair I got so far is only $55 and it was only a gift which I got from my husband just recently. But I could not cheat myself because the beautiful designs and the obviously comfortable fit of the shoes on display have fascinated me. I saw one gorgeous design in Almond Tan accentuated by a flower on the side and this was when I decided to buy. I made all the necessary steps to buy the shoes because I believe I could not sleep if I would not do so.

So my $77 went out of my account but I did not regret, because when I finally got hold of the shoes I got so satisfied. From the very look and touch, I knew I did not

make a mistake. The pair of shoes is very well-designed. The almond tan color made a good match with my skin tone and is very chic. It is made of soft leather and the foot bed is cushioned in perfect softness. The square, open toe style looks very modern. The floral adornment is lovely and adds femininity. The shape and size perfectly fits my feet. I would say this is one great possession. My feet have felt much pampered not only because this is so far the most expensive sandals I got but also because the feel is really comfortable. I just hope this is really durable because this is the first time I spent this much for footwear. From the looks of it however, the craftsmanship is superior and will last to worth the price I paid.

Mary says :

I have owned my shoes for about 6 mths, I bought them at Ross Department Store. About 3 weeks ago, the shoes started squeaking Every step I take, it makes this awful squeaking noise. I have talked with a shoe repair shop who said it is a manufacturers defect and they shoe repair shop could not fix them. I love these shoes but I cannot keep wearing them. It`s too annoying. I don`t have the receipt, though I doubt they would take them back anyway. I want to know if there`s anything I can do to get these shoes fixed or get a discount on another from the shoemaker. What do you think.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552104673350630/k2311a0421/4.21.09