Escape eau de toilette for women by Calvin Klein  » Perfume  »
  • I learned Escape eau de toilette from a friend
  • So i bought one for myself, just the smallest bottle, to try first if it would also smell good on me
  • I love everything about it--the bottle is simple yet elegant and the color yellow-gold color is a classic one, and of course the scent
  • And even though a lot of equally good scents are coming out in the market today, I still do not have the guts to purchase a new fragrance for me, for i know nothing will beat my love affair with Escape

• by oliviabianca

I learned Escape eau de toilette from a friend. She owned one and it really smelled good! I could not resist and asked her what particular perfume was she using.

So i bought one for myself, just the smallest bottle, to try first if it would also smell good on me.

I fell in love with it! That was way back in highschool

and I am still using the same scent up to now.

Calvin Klein’s Escape for Women is the only fragrance that i loved this much.

I love everything about it–the bottle is simple yet elegant and the color yellow-gold color is a classic one, and of course the scent!! Imagine, i have been using it for ages! And i have not skipped a single day without ...

• spraying it.

I love the sweet scent it gives me.

And the scent lasts for a long time, i do not need to re-spray for the day, which is good since I am busy all the time and I do not have the luxury of time to re-spray it.

I always get compliments from my co-workers in the office for it really smells great.

I

can wear it in the morning at the office, during dinner dates at night, or in any casual and formal gatherings.

it basically suits in any occassions.

And even though a lot of equally good scents are coming out in the market today, I still do not have the guts to purchase a new fragrance for me, for i know nothing will beat my love affair with Escape.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562104673270630/k2311a0421/4.21.09