Bed time Stories - Adam Sandler  » Movies  »
1.5
  • To be honest, with all the movie he made, this movie disappointed me
  • It has a good point, a good story line, with morals and values and all, the actors acted and performed well, but it was really boring
  • Even if I am a huge Adam Sandler fan, I will not at all recommend this movie

• by oliviabianca

Adam Sandler is one of my favorite actors. I love almost all the movies he made. He can make me laugh without going overacting or overboard. He acts so naturally. And he acts so well.

Bedtime Stories is the latest movie I watched and it starred Adam Sandler, of course. To be honest, with all the movie he made, this movie disappointed me. The movie is about bedtime stories coming to life after

he, his nephew and niece tell it. It has a good point, a good story line, with morals and values and all, the actors acted and performed well, but it was really boring. I even remembered sleeping in the movie house for a couple of minutes because it was really dragging and it was not at all entertaining. And what is strange about it is the part that i hate most–the bedtime story telling. It was ...

• ironic since it basically was all about the bedtime stories so i was expecting i will be enjoying these scenes but really i did not. Maybe I was expecting a bedtime fairy tale story coming to life, like snow white and the seven dwarfs or cinderella coming to life and all, but the story did not happen that way. He would tell bedtime stories about him getting a free ferrari car, or hundred million dollars, or getting
        the highest position in the hotel he worked in, but it will not happen in real life which is supposed to be the point of the movie. Still at the end, he got what he was dreaming of all because of his hardwork and not because from any bedtime stories we would tell.

Even if I am a huge Adam Sandler fan, I will not at all recommend this movie. It will just put you to sleep, like any bedtime stories do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112104673200530/k2311a0421/4.21.09