Mylot.com  » Web sites  »
  • I like topics such 'Computers & Internet', 'relationships' etc. when I checked for discussion on these topic I've found interesting discussion titles, and answer many of them I'm sure the first month I've answered more than ten discussions a day, just because there are many cool topics
  • But later I wrote some and noticed our earnings will be higher if we write blog posts
  • Just consider it as social networking without checking your earnings each time, and then you'll be happy when you know that you've reached the minimum payout

• by roshuka

Mylot is a social networking website, which pays its member for their activities on Mylot. It was few month ago I heard about Mylot and signed up there with aim to make money online. I’ve worked on Mylot for hours a day. At first few days I didn’t look at my earnings, but just worked. Posting discussion: I’ve started many discussion on Mylot, but when I was a new member I didn’t received much replies for the discussion I’ve started, but I submitted more and more reviews.

On the first week itself I started 20+ new discussions Answering others’ discussions: At Mylot answering others’ discussion is also important. I like topics such ‘Computers & Internet’, ‘relationships’ etc. when I checked for discussion on these topic I’ve found interesting discussion titles, and answer many of them I’m sure the first month I’ve answered more than ten discussions a day,

just because there are many cool topics. Uploading pictures: I’ve found that uploading pictures with Mylot is not a worthy task.

They don’t check the source of pictures uploaded, they accept all and put it on their website as their property. I’ve found many copyrighted pictures on Mylot which are the property of other websites. I’ve uploaded some pictures to the website and also got some good responses, there many good people out in Mylot who encourages other users to be more active. Blogging with Mylot: As a social networking website Mylot also allows its users to create blog posts which will be displayed on the profile page.

But you cannot enjoy the freedom on layout/design and many others we enjoy on a blogging platform like Blogger. But yet it’s good to write some thing on Mylot. At the beginning I never used to write blog posts on ...

• Mylot. But later I wrote some and noticed our earnings will be higher if we write blog posts.

Then I started writing reviews on a regular base. As a social networking: Mylot is a social networking website. But sometimes it’s hard to believe. Many users including me cannot see Mylot as a social networking website.

I’ve also read many discussions on Mylot itself and many users tells that Mylot has lost its position as a social networking website and is considered as a website where we get paid for writing/creating contents. I never used Mylot for connecting with friends or family. But it’s true I’ve made some new friends out there. Also Mylot don’t offer many services which other social networking websites offers.

Earning experience: Earlier Mylot used to pay much higher. Maybe because the new registrations are rapidly increasing and they have to pay to more members

than before. Anyway no one could make big income with Mylot, I’ve worked hard the first month (I’m sure I spent at least 2 hours before it a day) and saw my earnings of that month was below 5 USD. But I that’s understandable, they might not be making huge profits with those simple ads on our profiles.

So I’m just saying that you may not use Mylot for making money online. Just consider it as social networking without checking your earnings each time, and then you’ll be happy when you know that you’ve reached the minimum payout. Mylot serves quality content for its visitors. It is a website where we can post discuss about our interesting topics.

I consider Mylot as a solution to escape from my boredom. Even though they pay less, they are sharing their income with its members. Mylot is just another good place on internet where we can spend some time usefully.

Mylot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202104673080530/k2311a0421/4.21.09