LG Dare
  • I believe it is one of the best cameras on the market
  • I highly recommend this phone to anyone who is in the market for a new phone

• by EricaD

The LG Dare is a very reliable phone. It has tons of capabilities. Not only does it have a professional look, but it has so many options.

It is a touch screen phone that is so simple to use. For texing you can also use a keyboard if you turn the phone on its side.

The phone has excellent service anywhere you go and it is very clear. It is never hard to hear someone talking on this phone.

This phone is slim and sleek. I have this phone and I am very picky on phones.

I can always find something wrong with a phone. I have yet to find ...

• something wrong with this phone.

I was leary on the touch screen because I had the first LG Chocolate phone and I did not like the touch screen. It was too touchy.

This phone is perfect. I never get frustrated or mess anything up with it.

It has an wonderful camera on it. I believe

it is one of the best cameras on the market.

It is a 3. 2 megapixel.

By far the best camera I have ever had on a phone. The pictures are as clear as they would be on a digital camera.

I highly recommend this phone to anyone who is in the market for a new phone.

LG Dare

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372104673070530/k2311a0421/4.21.09