Ponds moisturizing cream
  • Our whole family trust just one name and it's Pond's cold cream and the best thing about cream is that it can be used on all skin type from oily to dry and it works equally well on both the skin types

• by mehakibehaki

Ponds moisturizing cream provides the skin with the nutrients and makes it soft and smooth. Ponds moisturizing cream being rich in glycerin helps me fight the dry skin which the skin develops specially in winters. During winter my skin gets very rough and

dry and thus I have to use a good cold cream just to prevent the skin from looking lifeless and chapped. Ponds moisturizing cream protects the skin from chilly and wintery weather and gives it a glow worth noticing.

Before using Ponds moisturizing cream my skin use to get very rough and dry and sometimes it use burst out due to the dryness, back then I did not care much about them but now I am at that age when I can’t help trying to take good ...

• Ponds moisturizing cream
      care of my skin and so I started using Ponds moisturizing cream to get rid of the dryness. The cream is non-sticky and keeps the skin soft and supple throughout the day and acts as a protection layer to fight the cold wintery
      weather. Our whole family trust just one name and it’s Pond’s cold cream and the best thing about cream is that it can be used on all skin type from oily to dry and it works equally well on both the skin types.

haya says :

I am 20 years old can i use ponds cream to avoid wrinkles in the future and plump up my face and to treat the acne on my face??

Galega says :

A 20 year old can use Pond’s moisturizing cream. No issue with that.

However, it may not come handy in stopping the possibility of wrinkles as you grow older. For that you should consult a dermatologist and ask for suggestions regarding proper diet and supplements so that you can avoid wrinkling of skin in future.

Mera says :

Where can i get the best ponds products in sydeny australia?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312104673050530/k2311a0421/4.21.09