WHITE DIAMONDS PERFUME  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then, I watched an educational channel on television, that was totally focused on what perfumes to avoid, if you had particular conditions
  • I really love the fragrance of this perfume

• by covenly1
      I want to let you know that White Diamonds is my favorite perfume. It is light and airy, and I always get complements from men and women when I wear this.

If you don’t like your perfume to smell heavey, or ‘dark’ as I call it, you will, most

like love the fragrance of White Diamonds.

I have severe Bronchial Asthma, and have to be very careful what scents I DO put onto my body.

I was, recently, having quite a bout with my ashtma, ending up in E.

R.

quite often.

I could not figure out what was ...

• bringing on these attacks.

Then, I watched an educational channel on television, that was totally focused on what perfumes to avoid, if you had particular conditions! This was very helpful to me.

The end result was that researchers have discovered that White Diamonds Perfume is the WORST possible choice

of fragrance for anyone with asthma.

I hated to learn that.

I really love the fragrance of this perfume.

It was just so right, this White Diamonds Perfume, but, sadly, for me and for any of you who do suffer from asthma, just so wrong for us.

Beware what you wear.

WHITE DIAMONDS PERFUME
    Maria E. Canales says :

I have been using white diamond perfume for a couple of years now but on my last purchase the 33fl oz bottle was half full when i had problems with it and I took it to the store where I bought and they said they were sorry but I could not get a refund I was very disappoint due to it is a perfume which I really enjoy but was unable to use due to it getting damage IS THERE ANYWHERE I CAN WRITE IF I ENCOUNTER ANOTHER PROBLEM LIKE THAT .Maria E. Canales P.O.BOX 3382 - MISSION TX. 78573

Galega says :

You should have checked it at the time of purchase. The shopkeeper may not be in a position to help you out in this scenario. There isn’t any proof that the bottle was only half filled. Further, please remember that bottle seal was opened or not. If yes, then you can complain directly to the manufacturer. Still, they may ignore it as you are not having any strong proof at your hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125096730530/k2311a0925/9.25.05