Careline Face powder
  • If you are looking for a face powder that both hypo-allergenic and have a foundation-like finished, then I would recommend Careline face powder

• by Joyce

If you are looking for a face powder that both hypo-allergenic and have a foundation-like finished, then I would recommend Careline face powder. I have been using this brand since 2006 and very contented with its effect on my face.

Careline face powder has a moisturizer and a sunscreen protection that protect the skin from dryness and irritation, especially when staying out-door. My favorite variant

is honey because it feels like I am wearing and applying a face foundation making my face very smooth, moisturized and looked young-looking. The honey variant of Careline face powder looks like a combination of ivory and a powder pink, ideal for women who want to look at their best all the time.

I never put any foundation anymore when attending parties or just going ...

• out with my friends because this product offers a complete matte finished result, plus it helps refined open pores. I have a depressing open pores in my face because of acne and pimples, so this product is really perfect for me because it helps concealed my large pores. This additional benefit gives me more confidence when facing my friends or other people.

Other variants of

this product are natural, tan and white. Among these variants, I would recommend honey if you have a fair complexion because it will blend naturally with your skin and looks like you are using a foundation with a matte finished. This is really great because it is very affordable and can be bought over-the-counter. This face powder is also available in a refill package.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312104672980530/k2311a0421/4.21.09