Lakota Joint Formula  » Health  »
  • I was shocked to find such a bad review on this site for Lakota Joint Formula because I think it is a remarkable product

• by Pua Medeiros

I was shocked to find such a bad review on this site for Lakota Joint Formula because I think it is a remarkable product. I was so crippled with arthritis I could barely walk at all and I had so much pain I did not know how I could survive another 30 or 40 years with it

- the pain was relentless. I often had such bad flare-ups I didn’t know whether to cry, scream or vomit - I felt suicidal. THEN Lakota Joint Formula came out. I live in Hawai’i now but I come from northern British Columbia where Lakota Joint Formula originated. When I heard an ad on a local radio station I was desparate to try anything - I could not take non-steroidal anti-inflammatories which were very hard on my stomache and glucosamine, MSM and condroitin all had little effect. With my first dose of Lakota I had some relief in 12 hours. By the end of a month I was a NEW PERSON.

• Lakota Joint Formula
      Lakota saved my life! Now I struggle to get it in Hawai’i and I really suffer if I run out. And it is not expensive - 4 a day does the trick which comes to $1.40 a day.

And I am not the only one who has had these kinds of results. My husband’s uncle

told us he suffered so much from his arthritis he would have thrown himself off a bridge - if he could have dragged himself there. Then he tried Lakota and goet his life back, too.

Maybe it doesn’t work as well for everybody but it sure worked for me. Lakota is NOT A CON - it is well worth a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342104672950530/k2311a0421/4.21.09