Igloo Maxcold Lunchbox  » Other  »
  • Easy, convenient, but pretty wasteful, and you can't really fit much in there
  • This thing is amazing, as it can hold so much more than the regular brown paper bags
  • I like to keep my forks/spoons/knives here, along with some hard candy, gum, or other snacks

• by Abe Arceo

I’m pretty good about packing a lunch for work. I rarely ever buy lunch at work, maybe 3-5 times a month at the most. For the longest time I’ve packed my lunch in a brown paper bag. Easy, convenient, but pretty wasteful,

and you can’t really fit much in there.

Then I came across the Igloo Maxcold lunch box at Target. This thing is amazing, as it can hold so much more than the regular brown paper bags. The inside is insulated, so it will keep your cold foods cold until you’re ready for it at lunch time. It also has two handles, that are easy to grip and very sturdy.

The Igloo Maxcold lunch box has two compartments, the main compartment is big enough to hold a ...

• Igloo Maxcold Lunchbox
      bottle of water, along with a tupperware container. If you use a sandwich bag instead of the container, you can fit much more food in there such as chips, cookies, and other delicous snacks. There is also a smaller second compartment that is
      useful when you need to seperate things from the main container. I like to keep my forks/spoons/knives here, along with some hard candy, gum, or other snacks.

I’m very happy with the Igloo Maxcold lunchbox. I probably won’t have to buy another lunchbox for many years to come!

alanna says :

are the containers microwave and dishwasher safe?

Jules Li says :

No, Igloo does not recommend putting them into the microwave.

Galega says :

Igloo Maxcold Lunchbox is made of polycarbonate. If you put it into microwave, it can release harmful chemicals, including BPA (Bisphenol A). The manufacturer also doesn’t suggest to put it into the microwave.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122104672920530/k2311a0421/4.21.09